$Churchill Capital Corp IV
Why buy CCIV when NIO is already the Tesla legend killer. IMHO even if Lucid mortars and CCIV do a merger it won’t make a difference.
NIO has already established a base and far beyond any EV company right now. NIO is the first to NEV company to use:
- Lidar sensor autonomous driving (same technology used by NASA rover to map out and navigate through tough terrain)
- NIO is the first to revolutionize the Battery swapping system so you can literally change batteries in a matter of 2 minutes
- NIO let’s you buy their cars without the battery which bring the cost down by $15,000. Instead you pay $10 a month subscription fee for renting a battery SAVINGS
- NIO HAS over 5 different vehicle options including a sedan
- NIO is the first to develop a battery with over 1000KM of range!
- NIO has partnership to start robo taxi business with in the next 3-5 years.
NIO has already delivered over 50,000 vehicles
Lucid mortar has 1 car and 4 different options for 1 sedan.
To get all the regular features with lucid you would with a NIO or Tesla you have to pay over $139,000USD. Don’t forget that they have yet to deliver a car. This is basically NKLA
NIO starting prices are around $65,000 USD with all premium feature included
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.