LOG IN
SIGN UP

ashlaureenphoto

01/07/2021 21:18

$NIO Inc. I honestly thought today was going to be a red day like the last few days, so I wanted to wait to buy in. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was wondering what might be a good entry point? Should I wait for more of a dip? My brother kept telling me when it was down to $40, but I kept putting it off. I’d love to hear some realistic buy advice here. Thanks! 😊
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.

Like

Share to:

Download the Webull App and join community for discussions about the post. Download

All Comments(9)

DaveTrades01/07/2021 21:30
I honestly think your best bet is to wait and see if there will be a pullback on Monday after the Nio day event is over. Everyone will be selling the news unless they have something game changing that no one is expecting. If a selloff occurs, Monday could be just the beginning of a multiday selloff. Wait for it to find a bottom before buying in. Buy the rumor and sell the news is pretty solid advise from my experience.

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:12

Thank you so much for your input! I’ve heard that before, too, and am continually learning how to implement it.

Like

YAMNS01/07/2021 21:28
Dude any day u can buy, just make ur supports n resistance, its very volatile its always going to consolidate throught rhe day, week, month ect. never say imma wait for a Certain date. Wait for a certain entry. n aways have an exit too. So much too it .

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:13

Thanks for the advice! I’m still fairly new to this, so it’s good to have this long-term perspective you’re speaking to.

Like

GeoAris01/07/2021 21:27
why wait should of bought it

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:15

Thanks for the input, Captain Obvious. 🤦🏻‍♀️ lolz

Like

WayKuhlerThanU01/07/2021 21:26
I agree to wait till after NIO day if you don't have a position already, there will more than likely be a sell off/profit taking on Monday, I myself am debating letting my position go end of day tomorrow and buying back in on monday/tuesday

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:16

Thanks for your advice! Seems to be that waiting for Monday is key here.

Madiha Wali01/07/2021 21:48

how much do you think the dip will be on monday/tue? plus at what point are you planning to sell tom?

Like

📈 heyitischris 📈01/07/2021 21:25
Maybe a dip in AM but u shouldve bought in a while back

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:17

Well, obviously, yes. 🤪

Like

Richard Cargil01/07/2021 21:23
I'm sure there will be a decent dip tomorrow to buy into

Like

Cod***com01/07/2021 21:22

Like

syr***com01/07/2021 21:22
I wouldn't buy before NIO day this weekend. Wait til after. Look what happened on Tesla's battery day. Tesla had good news and everyone sold after battery day

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:19

*Seems to be... = I’m learning that...

ashlaureenphoto01/07/2021 22:18

Oh, interesting about Tesla. Seems to be that when companies have big news, prices rise and people sell, dropping them back down. Good info to know! Will follow it...thanks!

Like

cap***com01/07/2021 21:20
tomorrow will likely dip last hour tomorrow due to news on nio day saturday

Like

Hot Article
#earnings season There are more than 130 companies scheduled to report earnings this week, including
$Netflix,
$Bank of America,
$Goldman Sachs,
$Procter Gamble,
$Intel,
$Charles Schwab,
$UnitedHealth,
$Morgan Stanley,
$ASML Holding, and more.

You can head over to the Market tab to check out more details on upcoming earnings. Webull News 01/19/2021 10:32
$Bionano Genomics Always going to wish I bought more, but what can you do? BNGO BOT#83628 01/23/2021 02:51
$Churchill Capital Corp IV Next week’s play. Thank me laterUnidentified 01/23/2021 02:19