LOG IN
SIGN UP

Just some random guy

02/19/2021 15:17

$Palantir Technologies Inc. So many people are getting out of this stock today & next few days there's going to be a lot of consolidation target 47.10ish in a week or two Recommend sell 80% Portfolio top of pop sell otm calls on the other 20% hold in the 55.00 range say 1 week out to make high premium on the dip back down to the trend line. Maybe buy Puts with a bit of that capital on the way down for say 32.00 & make a lot of money.

๐Ÿ’ฏ Add me for UPDATES
Palantir Technologies Inc.-0
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.

Like

Share to:

Download the Webull App and join community for discussions about the post. Download

All Comments(5)

BearSpray02/19/2021 15:30
Vhat? Calls are regaining control Not to mention 3 dollar jump

Just some random guy02/19/2021 15:32

Yeah it's going up will consolidate a lot

Like

Sjvara02/19/2021 15:23
Too much info...you are all over the place with you advice...I was a fan...now not so much

Just some random guy02/19/2021 15:24

๐Ÿ˜ณ Okay well things change as new information becomes available but I understand. I hope you make a lot of money anyway

Like

Dar***com02/19/2021 15:22
@Just some random guy what is the good probable high today to the 80% of the shares? 30?

Dar***com02/19/2021 15:28

Got it thank you Sir!

Dar***com02/19/2021 15:24

I have an average price of 35 at the moment.

View all 3 replies

Like

iam***com02/19/2021 15:22
do u think it will dip below 25 today? can i buy now or wait till below 25?

Just some random guy02/19/2021 15:30

Buy into a low support line

Just some random guy02/19/2021 15:30

no way it's running up so not to cross on the weekly MacD

Like

Sully02/19/2021 15:18
wth is happening on your screen

Just some random guy02/19/2021 15:18

lol Trend lines, Fibonacci levels from the day it went public

Like

Hot Article
$GameStop $AMC Ent Holdg yall approve of my portfolio?mic***com 03/06/2021 21:40
$AMC Ent Holdg this shit better go up i told my boss at work to join the gang plz dont let me down ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€Los.A 03/06/2021 19:39
$AMC Ent Holdg The Nail to the coffin 860****921 03/06/2021 16:56