This might be the most generic post for most of you, but infact 90% of you who are aware about this stuffs cant manage your risk and eventually lose the money. Yes, I am talking about you who lose the money either because you didnt know when to enter and when to exit or because you became greedy and wait till everyone else in the market start to take their profit. I will share you some of the strategies that I have been teaching to my newbies students.
- A fairly simple but most powerful strategy to win the market is to use those three day trades wisely. You can make enough profit in a week just by trading three times in a week. You dont have to have 25k in your account to grow your account.
- If you feel you are going to lose money or you are scared because the whole market is red, then dont trade on that day.
- If you think you can get a small green and run away through the volatility, then use your day trade wisely and lock your profits immediately.
- why do you go all in ? Why dont you trade 50% of your portfolio and save other 50% to either reduce your stock price by buying the dips or to trade when you see great opportunities. Most of the time you regret because you dont have free cash in your account and you missed opportunities. By time when you sell some stocks and free some cash, you buy the stock at its highest price and the stock keep on going down. You are demotivating yourself just because you didnt played it wise.
- Why do you trade options when you don't know how to trade stocks? The majority of newbies see that people making 300-400% in options and they want to jump into options, but my friend I consider stock trading as driving car and options trading as flying aeroplane. Although they help you to reach your destination, they are completely different.
The list goes on and on, but if you will simply follow these advice, then 90% of the time you will be profitable. Let me know why you lose money? and what's your biggest weakness that you are still not able to correct. I might help you. let's go team profit 🙏🚀🤑 $TESLA $SPDR® S&P 500 ETF Trust $Apple $NIO Inc. $Nikola Corporation $Workhorse Group $Boeing $Amazon.com $AMD #Options Trading #Options trading Strategies #My Trading Strategies #Stock Selection Strategy
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.