LOG IN
SIGN UP

hey bob

01/07/2021 06:25

$DOW JONES $SPDR® S&P 500 ETF Trust taxation without representation is tyranny. that was what the founding fathers said, democrats using their 51% majority to force their views and carbon taxes on the remaining 49% of the population leads to unrest. americans have a right to guns to fight tyrannical governments and that's in the constitution. but I still think what happened in dc today wasn't good, cus it makes people I support like ted cruz look bad and I want him to run for presidency. and anyone who thinks what happened today is undemocratic doesn't know shit about the us constitution, history or founding of the nation. I still support trump and haven't seen a single person who supported him, support him any less cus he was elected to stir shit up.
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.

Like

Share to:

Download the Webull App and join community for discussions about the post. Download

All Comments(7)

Trent01/07/2021 12:33
It says a lot know that ewrky morning this comment section is full of good intelligent people. Then by around 10-11 am it's over ran with clowns. Speaks volumes if you ask me.

Trent01/07/2021 12:34

Says a lot to know that early*

Like

SuzyQ01/07/2021 10:02
just think, the Dems, and the news media, thinking the Trump patriots are just a bunch of incapable clowns. Are an exact parallel to the British thinking "there just a bunch of farmers, how far can they get?"

Kroinos01/07/2021 14:23

Love it. Very true!

Like

Malon ☃️Akane🐕01/07/2021 08:25
I agree thank you

Like

sandermancity01/07/2021 07:45
right on

Like

Hot Article
#earnings season There are more than 130 companies scheduled to report earnings this week, including
$Netflix,
$Bank of America,
$Goldman Sachs,
$Procter Gamble,
$Intel,
$Charles Schwab,
$UnitedHealth,
$Morgan Stanley,
$ASML Holding, and more.

You can head over to the Market tab to check out more details on upcoming earnings. Webull News 01/19/2021 10:32
$Palantir Technologies Inc. 🤯 $170,000.00 gains today & 300k Gains in the last 3 months 💎🙌 CLICK ON MY NAME & ADD ME ❤ if you want to find out how I do it 🤷‍♂️ or not it's up to you.CEO - Minuteman Power Services 01/22/2021 21:54