We can assume an $8 move tomorrow, either to $68 or $51 give or take. my assumption looking at how $Bitcoin
is falling is a red day tomorrow.. $TESLA
has also been rocketing, I expect a pullback here which can drag NIO down with it
There is also a lot of fear around china’s delisting still.. Although I doubt NIO will get delisted, One bad news can make NIO crash down as fast as she went up
Assuming theres 72% on calls, I cannot see them letting everyone profit on this.. 97% of traders holding this rn are profitable, I think they will take some back
We have also reached a huge level of resistance here around the 58-59 range! Im not saying itll move the full $8 but that is definitely the range we can expect
another possibility could be a gap up around 64-65 in premarket and then a pull back to building a new support around 58-59.
Ive decided to hold puts through the weekend! If this 64-65 range hits i will look to add here and get out with profits on the pull back
Overall NIO is a great long hold, I see $300 by EOY and $70 by EOM
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.