11/18/2020 01:34

$Zomedica Corp Hey guys sorry in advanced for the long post but i need some help lol I initially bought in at .18 a while back ago. I kept buying into the company when it Started dropping to help my avg because i believed in the product and knew it was only going down because of the changes Happening within the company. Now im in almost 12K (shares) at a .07 avg. Iโ€™m going to try to sell tomorrow at its peak and wait for it to dip again. I honestly believe itll be at .50 if not higher by March but i want to secure profits and reinvest that into the stock when the price goes down. Should I do that, or just calm down and hold til march? Thanks!
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.


Share to:

Download the Webull App and join community for discussions about the post. Download

All Comments(13)

ang***com11/18/2020 02:40

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:45

Will do!! Thank you sir!


CalcRisk31611/18/2020 02:20
Sell half. Secure some profits. That's what I would do. 6k shares at .18 = $1080. 6k shares at .50 = $3000. Total 4080 500% return on your investment. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:30

Right, thatโ€™s something i was considering as well. So should we be expecting a steady rise until launch? I was thinking of reinvesting that secured profit on a good dip before release but i cant do that if its rising steady. Your way would make more sense if thats the case. of course i could always just hold til march for when its 12K at .50.. A lot of options to consider. Thanks for commenting tho man, it really helps me make a final decision later


Komy11/18/2020 02:16
If you are at .7 so donโ€™t sell
You are safe so far coverd by almost 11 cEnt now
If i were you
Dont add
Second i would just forget about it till march
You might have good investment and you donโ€™t know it

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:25

So you think I shouldnt add because itโ€™ll ruin my avg? Iโ€™d love to have more shares but at this point i dont see how i can do that without raising my avg a few cents. Thank you for taking time to comment, its giving me a lot to think about. ๐Ÿ˜


Matthew 11/18/2020 02:07
Long hold, I'm doing the same.Trying to get back in for cheap & you can get left. I personally dont think we will have much pr anything big as in dips with the commercialization of Truforma in March.

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:16

Yeah you definitely have a good point. There probably wont be many dips. Iโ€™m going to hold what I have and add some shares if I get a chance later this week. Thank you for taking time to comment! Good luck ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ


amh***com11/18/2020 01:58
long hold

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:13

Thank you good sir


Yoda 11/18/2020 01:48
just do what you want, stocks can go either way, not everyone has your best interest in mind so if you want to sell some sell, if you feel better holding hold.

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:04

Very true man! Thanks for the advice


dre***com11/18/2020 01:48
Keep holding.

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:12

Yes sir!


Rod***com11/18/2020 01:45
you answered yourself have faith in the investment and ride it out..

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:03

Indeed. Thanks for the reassurance! Good luck


Corwin11/18/2020 01:44
Hey rocket. Iam holding for the long haul, i just picked up another 30,000 shares yesterday. Yes it will most likely Drop again but I think it wil definitely go back up befor the end of the year. Iam actually going to be buying probably another 30k shares by the end if the month to be ready for march-April. Will i let it sit after next march? Yep, going to let this sit for a long wile because i do believe in the next few years we wil see $20-$50 shares with this company. My brother works in the veteran field and his company among other companies are very excited about what they are doing and coming up with.

I hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:02

Hi Corwin! Thank you for taking time to comment. Im excited to hear that your brother and his coworkers are looking forward to seeing what this company and product can do. I Also feel really good about this company and im hoping this works out for all of us. Iโ€™m thinking Iโ€™ll most likely hold onto what i have and add as much as I can before the end of month like you mentioned. Good luck and thanks again for commenting!


Spock๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป11/18/2020 01:44
you could always just sell enough shares to cover your initial investment. I personally would sell some at the top and then analyze where the charts going. if it's in a clear down trend then sell off and reinvest when it consolidates at a support line.

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 01:54

Yeah thatโ€™s actually not a bad idea. Thanks for your input! It means a lot


Average Joe11/18/2020 01:44
Trust me if you held for that long keep holding

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:12

Definitey, Its gonna pay off! Thank you!


โœ… VWAP=Safe Playโœ… 100% BEEF11/18/2020 01:43
just hold!

TrippyRocket11/18/2020 02:10

Will do, thank you!


Hot Article
$SUNDIAL GROWERS INC. I will be millionaires soon let go sndl donโ€™t let me downKevin 12/04/2020 02:03
$Novan i have been waiting a very long time for this day ๐Ÿ˜…cal***com 12/03/2020 23:44
$Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp im still smiling i know SOLO will run again boys ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผsur***com 12/03/2020 22:38
$SUNDIAL GROWERS INC. Im a genius DonaldTrumpwillwin ๐Ÿ”ฅ 12/04/2020 00:40