To everyone worried, 💛
Better days are ahead. Markets will have pullbacks; but that is completely healthy. In order for there to be growth there also must be trims and pull backs. The market wont always give us returns of 100-1000%, but paytience shows the difference between investors.
It is easy to be frustated and stressed, but remember there are always other plays out there! 💛 I have 2 key ideas I wanted to share with you all today.
1. Paytience is key. I learned this when I had lost a vast amount of money starting out. There is no such thing as a perfect trader, the market will continually test everyone, but panicking and stressing will not fix it. A couple months ago, I sold 5,228 shares of $Ocugen Inc
at 0.22 cents a share for a loss of 125$. If I had held for a couple months longer, I could have made a profit of 72,365$, but I panic sold. It happens in life and thats okay. We learn and we grow. Patience is the key to all success. 💛💛
2. Money comes and goes, but you are important and your health matters. Make sure to be taking care of yourselves! Staring at the red screen all day might not fix it, sometimes it is better to walk away and take a break! 💛💛 Do what you love to distract you, go for a run, hang out with your friends, families, or watch movies and just find some joy. I know it can be addicting, but trust the process and be patient. 💛
Finally, I am not perfect. I MAKE mistakes. 100% of my calls will not always be spot on, but I know 90% of them will be. With time the other 10% may work as well. Hold on and make sure you invest in the companies you want to, not because youre told to!
It can be easy to just follow plays, and fall into greed, but stick to the Entry prices, Exit prices, and Stop losses. 👀💥💥🔜
I will be posting more in depth analysis on my stock picks this weekend, along with plays and analyze why I had my first red day of 2021. We are humans and mistakes happen, make sure you learn from those mistakes or they are bound to happen yet again. 😁
My moto is easy, Simple plays for Simple money. I value all of you, let’s get this bread next week! 😉
$$Zomedica Corp $SUNDIAL GROWERS INC. $Akers $Senmiao Tech $CUENTAS $9F Inc $NXT-ID $Castor Maritime Inc
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.