LOG IN
SIGN UP

Matt Foley

05/27/2020 02:48

$Luckin Coffee this chart says if your short.... you are f’d
Luckin Coffee-0
Disclaimer: The comments, opinions and analysis expressed herein are for informational and educational purposes only and shoulk not be considered as individual investment advice or recommendations. Webull is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by pur users.

Like

Share to:

Download the Webull App and join community for discussions about the post. Download

All Comments(2)

chr***com05/27/2020 04:06
i love you

Like

共同努力05/27/2020 02:53
59% short interest.. so people aren't closing there shorts, instead increasing them.. yet the price is rising. Yikes.. no chance I'd short this thing. that's scary.. only 41% of shares to buy if this thing really runs what are those 59% gonna do?

🤑Chinese🤑pump-n-dump05/27/2020 03:50

Jump into to buy then your looking a some type of serious run with this much volume man wouldnt that be something to see just cooking at 200 mill thats insane if something happens you could see 1,000% increase in a matter of hours 

Like

Hot Article

Trading US Stock with 0 Commission

Get FREE Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView)
access and a FREE stock!